Minggu, 26 Februari 2012

a strange night

Hi. it's 03:34 here. and let me act like I'm talking to you.
No, It doesn't mean I've no sleep. I just woke up. And couldn't sleep anymore because of hearing their activites tonight. I mean, "they". I just hear the sound of shuffling and other noise. and the voice of my wall clock sounds very scary. it's very different from my previous night.
And the point is, you still asleep. Still sleeping beauty, accompany your brother, who got sick. And well, get well really soon, Dek.
I don't know what should I post, by the way. I just need to kill my time till you woke up and I feel better. So I can tell you everything.
Well, I don't know why you still want to accompany me, you even always know the time when I heard something like tonight, or the time when I got a bad mood, or the time when I got a good score, or the time when I got a hard feeling, and -I don't know what should I say- Everything.
Well, dear my love, we all know you aren't good in knowing about something. We all know the fact and your feeling always opposite. sorry to say, Dear :p
As we said, I'm super in knowing something due to my feeling and you're super in logic, right?
I don't know how to say anything anymore.
So you know, I'm good in knowing about something. And I'm even best in knowing about you. I don't know why. I don't know how. It just way beyond my vocabulary.
And all I know is, I love you.

with love,

N.

Tidak ada komentar: