Kamis, 04 Februari 2016

for the girl who (almost) being with you-know-who (deleted soon)

i know that i shouldn't write this.
despite the fact that you won't read this, or even, you don't know about my existence.
so, yea, you don't know me but I already knew you, for, so many months.
I've stalked you, to be honest. That crazy.
But who cares anyway? I'm just a jealousy baby who thinks you may still have something that still-not-over-yet between you and you-know-who.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what was happening to you.
It hits me too when I know it. I'm so sorry. I feel like....I know what you feel, so, I'm sorry.
I mean, I'm really sorry. he's in a good place now, God loves him much so He takes him from you.
Be tough, dear you. Always be happy.
have a good life, Beautiful.

-ok seems like I already have some issues with myself or what, or nah, I don't even care anyway-
But I'm really sorry. Be tough, ok?

Tidak ada komentar: